You Brighten My Day card

Pin It! I made this card using a Hero Arts stamp. I had to stamp it twice to get it to cover the card front. I stamped it with Distress embossing ink and covered with clear embossing powder. After heating it I used the Tim Holtz distress inks to apply color to the front and back of the card. I applied them with the foam applicator. I blended them well. When I was finished I took a slightly moistened papertowel and wiped any extra ink off the floral print. The inside of the card reads: You Brighten My Day!

6 comments:

Diana Enns May 17, 2010 at 9:56 AM  

Great card.....love the colors you chose.

crotnem May 17, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

Love that technique!! I do it often,

JennV May 17, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

What a great spring/summer card! Love this technique!

Tracy May 18, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

I never thought that I would need that but now I am starting to collect quite a few of them. Best I do them now before I get to many and it turns out to be a full days project LOL.
I so want the "Bags and Tags" Cart. but we don't have it here.

Anna May 19, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

Love this card.

Faye May 20, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

I love the colors in this

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected