Phone Card with FREE SVG

Pin It!

I made this phone card with a SVG I made using the Sure Cuts a Lot. I reinforced the paper I used for the card with cardstock by running it through my Xyron and then trimming it to size. I cut the Phone out on my Cricut and inked it with Tim Holtz Distress inks to give it some depth. I then sprayed it with some Glimmer Mist. For the script on the phone I stamped it after I glimmer misted with Archival ink. I used the Faded Text Background stamp by Stampabilities. I love how it looks. I was afraid if I sprayed the glimmer after it might take away from the text. I printed the Miss You out on my computer on tan cardstock, distressed the edges, and mounted it on the same red cardstock used for the phone. I added a few black crystals on the corners and pop dotted to raise the message off of the card. I love the finish look. Enjoy the SVG! I would love to see what you create with it.

Get the SVG file HERE

3 comments:

crotnem May 14, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

TFS I love this phone.

CBH May 15, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on May. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave May 16, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [16 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected