Organize those Menus

Pin It!

I created the most convient way to find your take out menus. It is soooo much easier than sifting through a junk drawer looking for that pizza menu or the restaurant you went to and loved but forgot the name of. I used my Cricut to organize all of my Menus.
I sorted all of the menus and put them in each folder. I cut out labels for each folder to say what type of menus are stored in each folder. I cut it out in black vinyl. I also keep a pad of paper and pen in the front pocket of the 3 ring binder to take down our orders. I keep our orders from our favorite restaurants so I remember what we like to order and what the total is.



I got the 3 ring binder and the velcro closure binder pocket inserts from an office supply store. You can also use the zipper closure binder pocket inserts.
Great gift idea!!! I made two of these for my sons and when my oldest moved last year I drove around his new neighborhood gathering menus to add to his menu folder.

6 comments:

JenE May 27, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

great idea! love the envelope storage!

Robyn - injoystampin May 27, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

Great idea Christie, very practical. Thanks for sharing.

Crafty Hugs,
Robyn

http://injoystampin.com

DtsArt May 27, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

great idea, aren't you the little organizing queen bee :-)

Anonymous May 28, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

Thank you for the great idea. I'm going to organizing my menus - and coupons - for take out and delivery restaurants today.

-- Kayla

Tracy May 28, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

I don't think you have enough inks LOL.
Great idea.

LuLu June 25, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

I like your menu organizing idea.

But I'm lazier tha n you!Let me share the technique we use. Our menus are stored in an old giant accordion folder that I inherited from my mom's home office. Each section is labled with the cuisine in alpha order. We keep the folder it on a tiny little shelf next to the fridge. It's big ewnough to stand up on it's own.

We only order out about 1-2 times a month.

Your idea about making gifts is very thoughtful.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected