Bags with Die Cut Iron Ons

Pin It!

I bought a few of the reusable "green" bags at my local craft store and jazzed them up with iron ons. The bag I have pictured above I made for a friend for her wedding. She was able to carry all of her stuff she needed on her big day in style. I used the Storybook cartridge font for the bag. ** When I make the bags I like using the flocking sheets by June Tailor I get them from JoAnn fabrics. They cut great on my Cricut and iron on very nicely.

The next bag is for another friends dog, Attila, now he can have all of his stuff in his bag ready to go to the dog park or to come for a visit to my house ;) I made it with the Disney Mickey Font Cartridge. The last bag I made to bring along all of my things I need for my foot. I have RSD and need to have a variety of thing with me when I'm away from home, ice packs, folding cane, pain patches, etc. I don't want to let it get the best of me so I always want to remind myself to LIVE LIFE despite any pain I may encounter. I used the Graphically Speaking cartridge for this bag.

7 comments:

Tracy May 18, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

My 1st time at your blog. Its great, I am now a follower. :)
I see you are an expert with the Cricut. Hubby just got me the Expression (I have the baby cricut since it came out).
I want to use this to it full potential. I haven't so far. Do you recomend a certain type of software for this. SCAL, Gypsy,Make the Cut?
I still have to research what each one does :)

PapaSue May 18, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

Really great idea. I have some of the iron on's so off to try it.

Thanks

Donna May 18, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

Thank you so much for the pattern. This is the cutest idea. I, too, have an embroidery machine and can't wait to try this out. I discovered your site about a month ago and love your ideas.

Anonymous May 18, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

I guess I'm just slow, but I don't see the patterns for the iron ons. I don't have but acouple of cartridges and really like the LIVE life, ...how would I do that?

Anonymous May 21, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

I love this idea. I would like to see a video or the setting and tips you use for a successful out come. Thanks for sharing.

Kim

Sue from Oregon May 22, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

oh so much too see! Love your blog. I just got SCAL and trying to figure it out YIKES!!!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals May 22, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

That is a great idea. :)

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected