Monogramed Note Cards

Pin It!

I made a bunch of notecards to give as gifts. Each gift I made has 6 cards of each card style.  Each card style includes 4 monogramed "From The Desk Of...", 1 Birthday card and 1 Get Well Soon card = for a total of 18 cards. 
The Daisy Style card I cut the flower out on my Cricut and then inked the edges with Distress inks. The smaller top flower with green ink and the bottom one with orange. I used the Just Rite Stamp Set to stamp the sentiments and punched them out with the Fiskars round scallop punch. I then sprayed them with homemade Perfect Pearl mist to add a bit of glitz.
For the orange floral cards I cut a orange circle with the large Fiskars punch and then cut red circles on my cricut a 1/4" bigger than the orange. The Multi colored floral cards I cut the green shape on my Cricut using the Sure Cuts a Lot software and then embossed it on my Cuttlebug. 

12 comments:

Dana April 28, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

How awesome!! Welcome to the Cricut group and thanks for sharing your blog!

Verna' Grant April 28, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

WOW! I love your room, would never want to leave it though!

Cheri April 28, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

I love your room...the supplies, the amount of workspace, but esp. the windows. I've also gone thru your other posts and I really like the B/W clipboards. It's a great idea.

Kathy Billings April 28, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

What an amazing room!!!! I can't even imagine dreaming of having a room like this. Great job and congratulations.

terrid614 April 29, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

this is the most amazing craft room! i LOVE it!i am going to show this to my hubs and tell him this is what i want for my bday!! lol.
thanks for sharing!

Charlie April 30, 2010 at 4:39 AM  

That is the most amazing craft room I have ever seen. You are very tidy too. I wish I had the same. I have a tiny little desk which I share with my partner and my threads, fabrics and needles are in plastic containers in a small section of my bookcase and under my bed. Good for you !
Charlie

Patti May 2, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

WOW! Just one question -- where's the bed? Cuz, I'd be sleepin' in this room too -- I wouldn't want to leave it! Fabulous craft room! Thanks for sharing.
Patti

Evelyn May 2, 2010 at 6:33 PM  

That room is a crafter's dream room, Awesome!!!

Beverly Tiemann May 2, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Awesome space! It looks like a lot of thought went into this area. Love the upside down Stickles!

Lynn May 3, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

You are one lucky lady. Your room is a crafter's dream.

badgersue May 3, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

Your craft room is to die for! What do you have stored to the left of your serger? I can't figure it out! Thanks so much for sharing.

Unknown August 4, 2011 at 3:25 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected