Classroom Luau

Pin It!

This year I helped a friend decorate her classroom. Most of the die cut were from the Cricut Life's A Beach cartridge. But the lettering I used Sure Cut A Lot and the fonts on my computer. We had a great time coming up with the theme and decorating the room. I am looking forward to next year when I get to help again.:)
The Shark, Crab , Tucan & Octopus got some google eyes after they were laminated.  I ran the waves along her bullentin board one facing one direction and then facing the other for some more interest.

The extra shells, fish and seaweed That were cut we hung by Mrs. Wilke's (the greatest teacher on earth) desk to brighten her day. I make the shells sparkle even more with stickles. The "Going Bananas For Reading" sign was hung in the library corner and then hung an inflatable monkey next to it. On the bananas she can write fiction, non-fiction, bibliography, etc.

This last one is on the window of the door. I added fish to make it look like a fishbowl. Too Cute!!!

14 comments:

Julie Wilke April 30, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

Thank you so much for helping me decorate my classroom. The kids love the decorations! I couldn't have done it without you! You're the best!

LLW May 1, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

Wow, Christie, I am so impressed! I always knew you were talented and this proves it.
hope to see you soon,
love ya
Linda

Crafty Sue May 2, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

Wow, what an amazing theme for a classroom. I bet kids are fighting to be her student. Great Job!

Deanna Mulder May 2, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

Wow, I love your table. It looks fantastic.

Kay May 2, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

That is gorgeous!! Never would have thought about doing that - tfs!!

Jessie May 2, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

Your table is absolutly stunning! What a creative way to use your Cuttlebug!

Kerry May 2, 2010 at 7:01 PM  

What a beautiful table - stunning! I love what you have done. Thanks so much for sharing. Kerry P.

Ileana May 2, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

This is so awesome! Thanks for sharing it.

Carol Ric May 3, 2010 at 2:05 AM  

Very impressive! Who wouldn't want a table like this one. You did a beautiful job! Thanks for sharing.

Alex May 3, 2010 at 6:54 AM  

This looks fab! Well done!

JenE May 3, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

Oh Wow! Great table!!

Laura May 10, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

You rock! This is great stuff! Love the imagination this took.
Laura
http://cricutcard-iologist.blogspot.com

Anonymous May 29, 2011 at 8:39 PM  

i love it..thanks for giving me idea for my classroom...it is really nice you can have like SEA YOU at the back of the door

Darren Demers October 6, 2021 at 2:43 AM  

The Shark, Crab , Tucan & Octopus got some google eyes after they were laminated. I ran the waves along her bullentin board one facing one direction and then facing the other for some more interest. wholesale salwar suit online , salwar suits wholesaler ,

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected