Pin It!


I received my first award. It came from Wende at Passionately Paper. This is so special because it is my first award!!! Thank you so much Wende I really appreciate it!!!
It was so hard to just choose 5 when there are so may great blogs out there but here are the 5 wonderfully talented bloggers I am going to pass the award on to...
http://PennyDuncanCreation.blogspot.com Penny has such beautiful work and lots of gorgeous svgs that she created. She has such incredible talent.
http://WandasCrafts.blogspot.com Wanda is always creating new cards and generously sharing the svgs with others. She recently started a new site and created a CD will all her files.
http://Art-From-The-Heart.typepad.com A great blog full of inspiration and tutorials. What an artist!
http://Scrap-Happinings.blogspot.com Patty has some gorgeous techniques & tutorials.
http://CapadiaDesigns.blogspot.com Capadia Designs has lots of great ideas, reviews and videos.


12 comments:

Michael June 21, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

Hey Christie, not sure where to post this but wanted to thank you for my Birthday gift. Those jazz coasters you made for me turned out even better than I expected. You even got some of my favorite artists on there in Goodman and Basie. What a cool present! They look awesome. I'm so excited for people to see them! Especially Patrick and Julie's grandpa considering they're big jazz fans.

Sherry June 21, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

Congrats Christie!!! You deserve this award. What a great idea to have an award that you pass around, very inspirational and then of course everyone enjoys getting recognized for their work. I for one do not follow to many blogs but have followed yours from the first time I saw it.

Carolyn June 21, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

Congratulations! Be sure and frame it since it is the first.

Anonymous June 21, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

Congratulations on your Blog award and THANK YOU so much for sending it on to me!!! I'll post it on my blog hopefully this evening!! You most certainly deserve it and I'm honored!! I hope you're having a very blessed day!!!

mary noble June 22, 2010 at 2:12 AM  

Hoorah for you Christie - you have beautiful projects, a beautiful blog, beautiful craft room, and now a beautiful blog award for a beautiful person!! You go girl! Mary L
P.S. I was pretty excited today because I was featured on the Blog Finds by Kelly Mayou for the third time. Happiness is sharing with my buddy (you) in the craft world! I feel better already!! Now don't go doing too many happy dances & get sore lol.

The Artful Diva June 22, 2010 at 4:23 AM  

Congratulations! This is very exciting news indeed.

Trisha June 23, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

Lovely layout on your grandparents' home, Christie. Thank you for sharing the file for the lightpost.

Marg June 23, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

What a wonderful layout. A great treasure to make and enjoy later.

Sue from Oregon June 23, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

This is just outstanding!

Nancy Zunic June 24, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy Zunic June 24, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

Congrats on your award! I love the house layout. Very creative!

Darlene June 25, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

This layout of your grand parents home is amazing. You did a great job. Congrats on having your letter read on air. Thanks for your blog!
Darlene from AZ

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected